Monday, March 9, 2009

Weigh in..Day 1 of Biggest Loser Contest

With the first weigh-in done I feel a little scared. I mean how many times have a tried to do this already? Good news is I have done this before so I know I can do it. I keep mentally going through the things that I know may trigger me. My weakness is chocolate and I know I have a problem with it. Honestly I know the reason that I am fat is because my Chocolate consumption. For the averge person in the US they consume an averge of 12 pounds of Chocolate per year. I know I ate WAYYYY more than that. I can't count the 1 pound bags of peanut butter M&M's I have tossed down. Then if you take into account all of the Lindt Truffles I have consumed then it starts getting really scary. So I know I have a problem with Chocolate. I can't just not eat chocolate, I am not ready for that. So its moderation time, like they always say. I bought some Hershey's 100 calorie chocolate sticks. They look good, but we'll see. I also got some Lindt Dark Chocolate truffles. I am a milk chocolate girl, but maybe just having one dark chocolate truffle will help fill the void.

So what did the scale say? If you didn't watch my weigh in, it said 204.5. Ok that sucks, it really does. In my defense I had clothes on. Maybe naked I would of weighed less. The first couple of weeks of dieting suck. I mean its like detoxing. You body wants those foods you have been feeding it. I am not sure how today will go. We will see.....

1 comment:

  1. I have a chocolate addiction too! I really like the Weight Watchers candies you can get at Walmart. They are 1 point each. The thin mint and english toffee are to die for. Good Luck!!!I plan to watch everyone's journey and maybe loose a little weight myself on the way.

    ReplyDelete