Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Week

Well last week was hard. Chocolate is proving to be a great difficulty for me. I am not sure what to do about it. I do appreciate every ones suggestions and I will post some of them later as they are great ideas. I wanted to lose more this week but I know why I didn't. I really don't eat much in one sitting but the chocolate in-between meals is killing my calorie intake. I did go for 2 walks last week pushing the baby in the stroller. We also did a ton of yard work and worked with our small livestock. I didn't count that as exercise minutes but I did work hard. I am not sure if I want to continue writing out my food. For some reason lately when I journal my food I eat it makes me uneasy. Almost sets off a mental alarm that I am going with-out. It seems right now if I just mentally keep a calorie count in my head I seem to do better. The diet mindset I found can really harm me as a dieter. It can really set off a binge attack. I don't know why this is, if its just lack of control on my part or its something genetically hard wired into my system. What ever the case it will be interesting to see how I do this week without journaling. Most mornings I am having cereal for breakfast. For lunch I have a grilled cheese and a piece of fruit. Dinner has been what ever meat I serve the family and skipping the starch, extra veggies and a treat after.

I am discouraged about my pooch. After having 4 very LARGE babies (9.4, 8.4, 8.6 and 9.8) this pooch doesn't show ANY signs of shrinking. If my health is good and my heart is doing alright I think after my weight loss I am going to look into a mini-tummy tuck. I know its vain but its something that really bothers me.

Well I am off to take care of the kids and house.

1 comment:

  1. Shell, 4 babies?? I'm impressed. They were big babies. My opinion, as long as you do your weight loss first, like you said.., it may be vain, but you've "earned" the right to look how you want.
    Me? I have it in the plans to put my boobs back up where they go someday, lol. Gravity is not my friend. Maybe by that time I will accept my aging as a beautiful graceful thing, but for now I like knowing that I can do that if it's important to me when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete