Saturday, March 7, 2009

Starting Monday....I will be on my diet.

Ok, honestly how many times have I done this. Creating some sort of "start date" for a diet. Well this time it is different. I have been dieting already and have lost 20 pounds but I kind of hit a rut. So I am joining a group who is doing a biggest loser contest. I wanted to track my results here and hopefully gain more insight into what works best for my body. I hope to share my tips, recipes and tricks with everyone.

The official start date is Monday the 9th of March 2009. I will post an official weigh in on here. Something I will be doing different, is that I will ONLY be weighing in once a week. For me that is hard. I am a little bit obsessive with weighing myself. Sometimes twice a day, and sometimes more. That is unhealthy, and going to once a week weigh in's is going to be so hard at first.

Please follow along, share your tips and hope that I can win this pot of money. Because if I do win they money sure would be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment