Monday, April 20, 2009

down to a new low

My weight for this week was 194.8

So I am down a little bit. I didn't have time to do my weigh in. I got my IUD out and found out that my Uterus and bladder are prolapsed. They want me to go in for surgery and have a hystorectomy and have my bladder grafted up. I told them I would but I won't do it until winter time. I just don't have the time right now to be laid up in bed. I am worried because they said that I would never be able to lift more than 30 pounds.

My weight has been doing good, considering I am still struggling with my chocolate/sugar problems. I am terrible to skip dinner just so I can have my candy fix. I just don't know what to do. I have been eating a lot more fruits and I just can't find a good substitue. I just read a good book about eating more whole foods and organic. I wish I could remember the title. It sure made a lot of sense.

My MIL is thinking of doing the HCG diet. I don't know its pretty crazy. I don't have time today to blog about it but I will be shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow. Sorry to hear you are in need of surgery.
    HCG is injections and a diet right? I think I'll hold off on that a couple of years... seems like they always find out it has some disastrous result on your body after the latest thing makes it into the general population. Remember Phen Fen?

    ReplyDelete